ABOUT PALO SANTO :
There’s no question that all things energetically cleansing are finally working their way to the top & getting the recognition they deserve. Working with crystals and burning sage, for example, are spiritual practices people commonly use to enhance their mood and to dispel negative energies...and then there’s one you may not have experienced yet, Palo Santo.
Palo santo (Bursera graveolens) is a sacred tree that’s native to Peru, Ecuador, and other South American countries. It grows in dry tropical forests and produces a very fragrant resin. Palo Santo, which translates to “Holy Wood” in Spanish, has been used for thousands of years for its unique healing properties and can be used in different forms such as from the wood, the resin & the oil. Palo Santo is used to treat pain and stress and is especially great for removing & cleansing any negative energies that may be surrounding you.
How to Use :
1. Light your palo santo stick with a lighter or match
2. Make sure to hold the stick downward, at a 45-degree angle.
3. Let the stick burn for at least 30 seconds, or until you see it has a nice flame.
4. Blow out the flame, & place the burning stick in a heatproof bowl or slowly walk around your home and allow the sacred smoke to cleanse your space.
Dream Affirmations As You Burn.. :
- I’m allowing the spirit of this sacred wood to infuse my space with peace & healing energy
- I am grateful to be able to use a pure & natural source for my healing
- I’m allowing this sacred wood to cleanse my space so I’m able to thrive on a higher frequency
- I love myself, I honor myself, I value myself, I value my space.
- I need to protect my space & make sure those who I allow in it have pure intentions
- I need to protect my heart & make sure those I allow in it have pure intentions