CHAMOMILE + CALENDULA
ABOUT THIS OIL :
This new Chamomile & Calendula oil is an all natural herbal infused oil I made by infusing a blend of calendula and chamomile in extra virgin olive oil for 6 weeks to absorb all of the skin healing properties of the herbs. Rich in vitamins A, C, & E, this herbal oil has high antioxidant properties & phytonutrients that can prevent scarring by regenerating new skin cells & its a powerful oil for soothing inflammation, dryness & damaged skin.
This body oil has a supple and silky feel once applied to the skin, with consistent use you’re guaranteed to notice a difference in your skins texture and its natural glow. A little goes a long way.
6 week herbal infused oil :
- Moisturizes dry skin especially those suffering from conditions such as eczema
- Antibacterial , anti fungal, anti viral properties
- Minimizes the look of fine lines & wrinkles
- Helps protect the skin & calm skin redness
- Helps to lock in moisture, keeping the skin supple & hydrated
- Can help speed the healing of wounds and cuts
Black Currant Seed Oil :
- Is an AMAZING oil for use on skin particularly if you you suffer from inflammation, eczema and uneven skin tone!
- It is an anti-dermatitis, anti-inflammation and anti-acne oil that may help to keep minor skin problems at bay by fighting bacteria.
Chamomile Herb :
- Chamomile contains natural oils that can help to hydrate and nourish the skin. This can help the skin look more radiant, soft, and supple while also enhancing the texture of the skin.
- Chamomile is widely known for its capacity to soothe and calm irritated skin. It's a great ingredient for people who have eczema or rosacea because it can ease burning, stinging, and itching sensations.
- Studies have shown that chamomile extract helps wounds and other skin injuries heal faster. It can help to reduce inflammation and promote cell regeneration, which can speed up the healing process and minimize scarring.
Calendula Herb :
- Calendula has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help soothe and calm irritated or inflamed skin. It can also aid in the reduction of redness, swelling, and itching.
- Calendula is well known for its wound-healing properties. It can help stimulate new tissue growth, promote collagen production, and improve skin regeneration.
- Calendula aids in the skin's ability to retain moisture because it is a natural humectant. As a result, it's a fantastic ingredient for moisturizing dry or parched skin.
Jojoba oil (Golden)
- Jojoba oil naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin, making this great for people with acne
- Very similar to our own skins oils, it immediately penetrates the skin and does it’s magic without clogging your pores!
Rosehip Oil :
- Rich in Vitamin A which is great for reducing hyperpigmentation & also helps to promote the production of proteins that boost cell regeneration and speeds healing.
- Rosehips help repair your skin after sun damage and can even reverse signs of aging caused by too much sun.
Shea Nut Oil
- As a natural constituent of the Shea Nut, this nut oil displays soothing and anti-inflammatory properties for the skin, hair, and nails. It is an excellent emollient that is high in Oleic Fatty Acids, making it particularly beneficial for those with dry, irritated, or mature skin types.
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as age spots, premature wrinkles, and fine lines
- Promote the repair and restoration of scarred, burned, or blemished skin
- Can also be good for your scalp and hair! Shea Nut Oil effectively moisturizes, softens, and soothes, improving the appearance and feel of dry, parched textures.
ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND
100% pure pink grapefruit, blood orange, eucalyptus, ylang ylang, & sweet orange.
( unscented version coming soon )
CHAMOMILE + CALENDULA