BLUE LOTUS HERBAL OIL
ABOUT THIS OIL :
This new Blue Lotus oil is an all natural herbal oil I made at home by infusing Egyptian blue lotus, hibiscus & lavender in extra virgin olive oil for 8+ hours to absorb all of the skin healing properties of the herbs. Rich in vitamins A, C, & E, this herbal oil has high antioxidant properties & phytonutrients that can prevent scarring by regenerating new skin cells & preventing the accumulation of free radicals. It also helps to fade existing scars & hyperpigmentation.
- This body oil has a supple and silky feel once applied to the skin, with consistent use you’re guaranteed to notice a difference in your skins texture and its natural glow. A little goes a long way !
Herbal infused extra virgin olive oil :
- Moisturizes dry skin especially those suffering from conditions such as eczema
- Antibacterial , anti fungal, anti viral properties
- Minimizes the look of fine lines & wrinkles
- Helps protect the skin & calm skin redness
- Helps to lock in moisture, keeping the skin supple & hydrated
- Can help speed the healing of wounds and cuts
Black Currant Seed Oil :
- Is an AMAZING oil for use on skin particularly if you you suffer from inflammation, eczema and uneven skin tone!
- It is an anti-dermatitis, anti-inflammation and anti-acne oil that may help to keep minor skin problems at bay by fighting bacteria.
Blue lotus flower :
- A sacred flower the Egyptians used to release stress & tension from the spirit
- Reinforces the skins protective barrier
- High in antioxidants which protect the skin and body from oxidative stress and free radical damage
- Helps to calm the mind and body, allowing better rest and relaxation
Jojoba Oil (Golden):
- Jojoba oil naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin, making this great for people with acne
- Very similar to our own skins oils, it immediately penetrates the skin and does it’s magic without clogging your pores!
Hibiscus flower :
- Rich in Vitamin A which is great for reducing hyperpigmentation & also helps to promote the production of proteins that boost cell regeneration and speeds healing.
- Promotes skin tightness, which reduces day to day wear and tear on the skin.
Shea Nut Oil
- As a natural constituent of the Shea Nut, this nut oil displays soothing and anti-inflammatory properties for the skin, hair, and nails. It is an excellent emollient that is high in Oleic Fatty Acids, making it particularly beneficial for those with dry, irritated, or mature skin types.
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as age spots, premature wrinkles, and fine lines
- Promote the repair and restoration of scarred, burned, or blemished skin
- Can also be good for your scalp and hair! Shea Nut Oil effectively moisturizes, softens, and soothes, improving the appearance and feel of dry, parched textures.
Lavender flower :
• Lavender is super calming and relaxing for the mind and body.
• Lavender reduces inflammation, lessons pain & helps to facilitate the healing process of cuts and wounds.
• Great for helping to reduce acne & other skin inflammations.
ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND
100% pure sweet orange, grapefruit , bulgarian lavender, & ho wood.
BLUE LOTUS HERBAL OIL